Each year GAAP hosts a symposium that brings together student and community youth researchers, service providers, policy makers and other researchers to talk about pressing issues related to equity and youth sexual health.
The goal of the symposia is to bring together community youth (ages 16-30 who are part of a youth group/organization, not attending university, or would like to get connected with people of similar passions) and university students to share their research and artistic pieces on youth sexual health. During the symposium, students, youth, academics, policy makers, and community members working in or interested
Our symposium is held annually in late March. Please see below for a selection of our conference agendas and past speakers.
- Youth Sexual Health Research Symposium 2019
- Youth Sexual Health Research Symposium 2018
- Youth Sexual Health Research Symposium 2017
- Youth Sexual Health Research Symposium 2014
- Youth Sexual Health Research Symposium 2013
- Youth Sexual Health Research Symposium 2012
For more information about our symposia, please contact June.Larkin@utoronto.ca
Feature Photo Source: A Seat At The Table led by Lydia Hernandez, Tumaini Lyaruu Contributing Artists: Mimi Duong, Anthony Boni, Eravine Doe